When something breaks, especially an appliance, your first reaction may be to start looking for a replacement. That isn't your only option. C&M Appliance Repair offers high-quality kitchen appliance repair services that will get your appliance up and running in a timely manner.
Contact us today to learn more about how we can help you get the best years out of your appliances. If you're around the Raleigh, NC area, you can reach us at 919-436-4332.
We can repair and maintain every appliance in your kitchen
If your appliance is old and outdated, purchasing a new appliance is often prudent, but it isn't always necessary. Before you throw out your broken appliance, reach out to our team. We have 15 years of experience with kitchen appliance repair, especially dishwasher repair. We can confidently repair your:
- Oven & Range
- Garbage disposal
- Ice machine
- Deep fryer
Trust us when you need an expert opinion on your kitchen appliances. Call 919-436-4332
today to troubleshoot or schedule an appointment for repair.
Tips to maintain your refrigerator
We can come in and fix your fridge when it breaks, but there are a few things you can do to avoid repairs all together. If you're interested in increasing the longevity of your fridge, you can:
- Check the door seals; a loose seal allows cold air to slowly seep out, which wastes energy because it forces your fridge to work harder to stay cold.
- Keep the coils clean; your fridge has condenser coils, usually attached to the back. By cleaning these coils once or twice a year, you can help your fridge run more efficiently.
- Set the right temperature; your fridge should stay between 37 degrees and 40 degrees Fahrenheit to cool the items inside properly and efficiently.
- Make sure it's full (but not stuffed); if you have a full fridge, the appliance doesn't have to work as hard to stay cool when you continually open the door throughout the day. For most refrigerators, you need adequate clearance on all sides for ventilation.
- Be prepared; if you lose power, keep your refrigerator door closed at all times. An unopened fridge can keep your food at a safe temperature for four hours.
- Covering food can prevent odors from spreading throughout the appliance. However, an open box of baking soda can absorb acids that trigger many odors.
If you're not sure how to handle maintenance yourself, don't hesitate to reach out to our team to talk you through any questions over the phone or to schedule an expert technician to do it for you. We're here to help!